Friday, September 28, 2007

 

The Dominant American Tribe

(3)

Very good: (tap) At 2124L I have finished up my notes, which leaves the rest of the evening (tap) open.
On the subject most recently expressed in (2) below, I was amused by this story which resulted in a 600 thousand dollar bonanza to local contractors. The fact that Jewish (stomp, stomp, stomp, stomp, stomp) 'sensibilities' were awakened to the point that government money was diverted from the war in Iraq (or possibly from public education) incited me to laugh out loud (tap). What ludicrosity! Here is yet another example of how well the 'Ultimate Jewish Curse' (Antisemitism) serves the interests of that dominant American (tap) tribe. If you doubt me, then check the nearest penis (tap). My guess is that you will find the vast majority of Irish-American (tap) dicks circumcised for 'health reasons:' bogus health reasons manufactured by a Jew-dominated medical establishment. Prove me wrong if you can. Indeed: my personal experience with a Kaiser Permanente (tap) Urologist reinforces (tap) that conclusion: she offered to circumcise me for health reasons!
I laughed at her, of course. I found her suggestion extremely funny at the time. Here I was in my late '60s dep(thump)endent on masturbatio(tap)n for my (infrequent) orgasms and this pathetic Jewish Bitch wanted to circumcise me?! I laughed and laughed. I think it irritated her.
At least I hope so. Her response was to prescribe a dangerous drug to be smeared on the head of my dick, under my foreskin (tap). I recognized that drug as having caused extreme skin problems (subcutaneous bleeding) on my forearms (tap) and so I refused to apply it. I later learned (on The Web) that the drug was not approved for penis problems. Furthermore, it was an anti-itch drug, not an anti-infection drug (tap), and my dick was totally itch-free. The Jewish Bitch also ordered an antibiotic series (CIPRO). But my dick remained the same as always.
I am absolutely certain that here was a case of Gerashian influence: Gerash paid the Jewish bitch (who was very very good-looking) to recommend both the 'procedure' and - failing that - the 'drug' (tap). A 'nurse' later asked me whether I was applying the topical drug to my dick and I replied in the negative. It seemed to me at the time to be an unusual follow-up.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?