Wednesday, September 12, 2007

 

Beware!

(1)

Tonight's blog is an accident. There was less than an inch of booze in the plastic booze bottle and I decided to imbibe it as a way of fortifying myself emotionally against reading my previous Friday night blog posts. So I broke out a diet pepsi, poured myself a double shot (thump) of whiskey, threw a few ice cubes into a glass, mixed it all up and drank it on an empty stomach. Glorious! Problem: there was more whiskey in the plastic booze bottle. That was unacceptable.
So later I repeated the above scenerio: booze, diet pepsi, ice cubes, guzzle. Totally glorious!
I might have survived 'til Friday but for the irritating fact that there was yet an eighth of an inch of booze still surviving in the plastic booze bottle. I had not counted on that. I had estimated that I could weather two double shots at most. But there was one shot remaining in the booze bottle.
I could not bring myself to allow that lonely shot to languish 'til Friday, so I drank it.
Enter Kootch. I gave her a twenty and requested that she run down to the local booze shop and procure some beer, 'Keep the change,' as usual. I pointed out to her that I was perfectly capable of doing the job myself. Kootch agreed to do it (tap), apparently skeptical of my self-evaluation.
I wanted a 12-pac of Natural Light. I preferred a 12 pac of Natural Ice.
Kootch returned with an entire fucking case of Natural Ice! Cost her almost twenty bucks! She bitched.
I will reimburse her later of course.
So now I am sipping Natural Ice. Beware!
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?