Wednesday, September 12, 2007

 

Almost Midnight

(4)
What fun!
I think we need to investigate my failure to present that Jewish weenie product photographicwise. Jewish censorship is unacceptable. (Check the nearest penis.)
But it is almost midnight. So before I leave you, you might imagine a bunch of little dicks which have been either circumcised or skinned back, then photographed. That is the photographic situation. The scene represents a million little penises which have been circumcised. Jewish financial interests have stooped to celebrating the fact that America has been desensitized (tap) such that we all enjoy the same sexual (tap) numbness.
My mission is obvious: do not buy the Hebrew National collection of kosher salami, expressed in little penile objectivications. Numbness is antithetical to Nature's intent. Nature feels!
Indeed, Nature senses! Desensitizing Nature is a process which will lead to Universal Death.

Before I close tonight I should mention that I was ready to (tap) throw away the...

Oops. I am suddenly thinking about my underwear. It bothers me that I can't recall the color of my underpants. As I sit here I am minimally aware of my underpants. Furthermore I am wondering about (tap) huh?! I know that I am wearing cotton panties. I know furthermore that they are way too large. I love to wear cotton undies in bed: cotton absorbs moisture. Barfalonius maximus: I will now check my underpants and report back to you:
Barf. I am wearing light green panties, size 14. Waaay too big.
You laugh but I am serious. I presume you are interested in my underpants. Bully you!
You know that... I am buzzing my brains out as I feel (boom) the various sensations of panty orgasm.
Furthermore I love diapers.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?