Friday, August 17, 2007

 

On The Take

(4)

You have probably never talked to an ACSD detective. In that case you have not missed much. I found them to be superficially interested in my problem. They took copious notes as I was speaking (tap). That would have been the end of the story (thump thump) but for my discovery of the narrative of their ensuing 'investigation,' which narrative I have already published. Nothing, of course, ever came of their 'investigations' which was remotely in my favor. Indeed, they managed to turn up 'evidence' that I was actually ins(tap)ane to the point of being 'delusional.'
I later concluded that the Jewish faggot Walter L Gerash 'owned' those (tap) detectives in the same way he 'owned' (tap) the 'psychiatrist' (tap) who furnished him with his first 'diagnosis.' (Amazingly, you can actually buy a diagnosis! For another person! I shit you not, folks: if you have enough money you can buy a 'diagnosis' for whomever is complaining to the police about you. You can then present that 'diagnosis' to the police, who will then believe it officially. All it takes is money (tap). If you have enough money you can buy anybody. (Only not me!) But I digress. Here is my interview with the ACSD detective, Paul E Goodman, probable Jew, 'on the take:' (being gassed here - R burning)
----------
me: Somebody sabotaged my screen door.
gm: Show me.
me: There.
gm: Where.
me: Right there.
gm: You called me out here for this?!
me: Um, yes.
gm: You need to contact a psychiatrist. You need help.
me: Help doing what?
gm: I will let this pass for now on the condition that you not bother me again. If you try to bother me again I will call the tri-county Mental Health Department and they will sic their best psychologist on you.
me: Shabby Shawn?
gm: How did you know that?
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?