Friday, August 31, 2007

 

I Doubt

(3)


Concerning (4) below I was having drunken fun while thinking of David Hume, who had little respect of 'the law of cause and effect.' I allowed my mind to type out the sequences of thoughts, but when I read it all back I was obliged to make the final comment. I have such fun when I'm drunk!
Concerning the synopsis of a recent conversation with Kootch (5), I invented it. It is true that whenever I 'talk to god' I hold my right (boom) hand/arm in the described position, but it is not true (tap) that the middle finger is a 'transmitting antenna.' Indeed, I think of the left middle finger as the true 'flip-off finger,' but I sit on the right side of the couch when I watch tv, hence the choice of the right hand. I doubt that God would be less offended by the right hand even if He knew about the distinction, which I doubt He does.
Bringing us to the unfortunate senator from Idaho, whose machinations have permeated media recently: I would say that personal sexual preferences are of public importance only when they impact public policy. Senator Craig's secret sexual life falls within that category, obviously, because closet homosexuals (tap) are vulnerable to blackmail. The faggot Gerash knows that well, and has used that principle often in the past to work his will, the result being that many Denver homos remain (boom) 'incognito' and vulnerable even as I type this. Gerash himself is a closet 'deviant' and well knows the advantage of unsavory information. Indeed, Gerash's contacts within the 'deviant community' (I must be in there somewhere!) have been instrumental in his (tap) rise (tap) toward the top (tap) of 'Denver power.' And Power demands expression!
The expression of power can be either 'extro' or 'intro' (Stomp!) (Wow. That was a surprise!)
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?