Friday, August 31, 2007

 

EMR Update

(1)

Seems like a good idea to br(tap)ing last week's posts up to date:

T(bonk)he ELF detector did not support the theory that my problem is electromagnetic radiation in the 20-10000 hertz zone. I could not correlate ELF readings with skin (tap) sensations. It seems to be working as advertized (although I can't be certain that it is not defective in some way), so I will assume for the time being that the results invalidate the theory. (No ghosts were detected either, by the way.) This failure would appear to eliminate the ELF range, and seems to be at odds (tap, tap) with my strong perceptions of 'teeth chattering' which cause I have attributed to ELF in the 20 cycle range. I've revised the theory accordingly. I now attribute the teeth chattering effect to modulation (tap) at about 20 cps. The fundamental frequency remains unknown, but is not in the 20-10000 cps range. Indeed, the various effects besides the TC effect (fine muscle twitching, itching, pricking, and stinging) might all be induced by modulation of a fundamental frequency. Might. One thing is very clear to me in any case: these symptoms are not the result of a disease process but are the result of EMR (boom). One more thing is clear: the EMR is not the result of a local wiring error such as the failure of a local ground connection, but is controlled (turned on and off (thump) and modified in regard to intensity, effect (symptom) and location (general body location) by persons unknown who use the apparatus to torture and harrass me.

The ELF failure got me interested again in the ZC-185, and I renewed my investigations with that device. The results were generally confusing because the ZC-185 has such a broad frequency sensitivity (3 MHZ - 5 GHZ), plus an excellent signal strength sensitivity. I found numerous 'hot spots' near where I watch tv in the LR and work with my computer in the BR (thump). But the most significant finding was that the ground pipes connected to the bathroom were highly radiative, whereas the (faint boom) equivalent pipes in the kitchen were not. The metal tables on which I place my computer equipment were also highly radiative. I've concluded for the time being that the copper pipes (tap) leading up to our apartment bathroom have been electrically isolated from ground. I reached the same conclusion some time ago but was seduced by the ELF theory. (By the way, I should mention at this time that I have had zero radiation symptoms as I write this, even though the ZC-185 sitting upright on the table is reading over 50 percent on the mid scale sensitivity, and reads 100 percent on the same scale when the antenna part of the device is pressed against the lip of the table (vertically).) There are high readings in bed too, but my body - fat ass that I am - absorbs and reradiates the energy in bewildering modes.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?