Friday, August 24, 2007

 

The E.L.F.-ZONE

(2)

There has been a recent interesting development in my war with Judeofaggotry: my Amazon.com account has been slightly hacked. Here is the story: Last Sunday I ordered a device called the 'E.L.F. ZONE' from Amazon. The deviced was advertised as a cheap ELF (Extremely Low Frequency) detector. I thought it might help me test my current theory of 'harrassment by electromagnetic radiation.' The current theory holds that my physical symptoms are the result of massive ER in the 20-10,000 HZ zone. If correct, the device should tend to validate (tap) the theory. If, on the other hand, the theory was wrong the device should tend to discredit the theory. I had my doubts, of course, based not only on the price but on the 'reviews' which suggested that it was great for 'ghost hunting.' But it was cheap. I ordered it anyway. It arrived Wednesday. I began testing it immediately, trying to correlate the 'readings' with my subjective symptoms (tap). I'm still testing (tap). Then Thursday two books arrived from Amazon, the result of another order, this one not placed by me: The End of Faith and The God Delusion, both of which I already have. How to explain this? (tap)

I concluded that Judeo-faggotry either has a mole at Amazon or was able to fool Amazon (slight stomp). My first inclination was to return the books for credit. I signed in to Amazon and went through the process (such as it is: there was no such choice as 'I did not order this'). When I reached the 'print and continue' page (print the return address) I failed to notice that the printer cable was not plugged in. The result was that I (boom) have no return address. I will try again. If I am unable to redo the return I will donate the books to either one of the local libraries or to the Christian Bookstore (eheh - that should be fun!).

Which brings us to the point of this post: I think that this 'hack' (boom) represents yet another violation of the 'leave no evidence' rule which Gerash and his buttie boys have been following for so many years (the previous violation being the screen door incident). Though not as clear as the screen door incident it is still objective evidence (tap) in my view. The point of the hack (tap) was probably to take advantage of my acquired honesty: they wanted me to mention the E.L.F.-ZONE. Perhaps they knew it wouldn't work. We shall see...
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?