Friday, August 03, 2007

 

The Devil Made Me do it

(2)

(By the way, I have never had anal sex, one way or the other. Nor do I ever plan to. Ass holes in any form do not appeal to me.)
Sloganizer is a cool site. Type in a word and it creates slogans for you. I tried, WHTZSNM (among others) and got back, 'WHTZSNM says it all' (among others). Speaking of slogans, cafepress appeals to the religious-minded/unminded (among others). UNIQLOCK. Skinny Japanese yum-yums dance as the clock ticks off the seconds...

Back to sex, Jews, and perversions in general. I was struck recently by the amazing disparity between these two sites: AAP (American Association of Pediatrics) seems to approve of infant sexual mutilation by way of a very weak disclaimer, whereas MAC (Mothers Against Circumcision) is absolutely opposed to the infant sexual mutilation. Why?

There are several reasons, I think: (1) Jews dominate the AAP. (2) Goyim (non-Jews) fear the curse of 'AntiSemitism' if they differ with Jews on this issue. (3) Routine infant sexual mutilation is a significant source of revenue in pediatric circles. (4) Most male Goyim are themselves circumcised (for 'health reasons' - eheh) and therefore suffer the same amount of penis envy as Jews suffer. Result: if you are born in America you can kiss your sex life goodbye. You will be able to procreate eventually but it won't be that much fun. And forget about the pleasures of jacking off.

Finally, there is Oni, or, 'How I got stamped as a Devil Worshipper by the ACSD.' I blame it all on Kootch (tap). Really. Not that I really blame her. Read on...


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?