Friday, August 24, 2007

 

The Denver Faggot Division

(3)

CNN's Christiane Amanpour had a fascinating series this week titled 'God's Warriors.' I tivo'd all three, of course. I found the first installment - God's Jewish Warriors - the most interesting because I am currently engaged with the GJW's Denver Faggot Division commanded by Walter L Gerash. Did you know that it takes more than six Jewish terrorists to blow up a bunch of Palestinian schoolgirls? No? Neither did I. I wonder how many Jewish terrorists it takes to screw in a light bulb...

Whereas I enjoyed the Jewish segment I found the Muslim segment boring. I already knew most of it. I did find the part about Syed Qutb, father of modern jihad, quite interesting and concluded that he was a probable faggot in denial. I am only halfway through the Christian segment at the moment but it promises to be almost as interesting as the Jewish segment. I'll report next week. Highly recommended, so watch it if CNN repeats it. You will not be disappointed unless you're Jewish. Or Muslim. Or Christian.

Continuing in realm of 'religion,' it turns out that 'Mother Theresa' was a closet atheist. Who would have guessed!? One source suggests that she will be named as the 'patron saint of doubters.' Bet she gets the lion's share of prayers for the forseeable future unless Jesus arrives. Or the Hidden Imam. Or the Messiah.



Then there is the subject of 'low fashon: Today had a piece today on (tap) the (mostly black) urban practice of males wearing oversized cutoffs (tap) so low as to reveal the underwear (stomp) beneath. No briefs. No panties. Only boxers allowed. This 'cultural practice' appears to have had its origin in the black community (tap) many years ago as poor black families fashioned 'hand-me-downs' to pass on to younger siblings using only a pair of scissors. The resulting 'shorts' were (boom) too long and the waists were too loose, resulting in that hangdog look. The rise of Rap acted synergen(boom-boom)ically to produce the modern look, all of which really represents yet another instance of the universal principle of Evolution. (tap)

Prove me wrong if you can.

Question: will the downward migration eventually reach the point where it begins to interfere with mobility? If so, then I predict that you will see a rise in the incarcerated black population up to the point - the exact point - where clothing style interferes with flight from the police. I doubt you will ever see the final logical expression of pants around the ankles. Evolution doesn't work that way.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?