Friday, August 24, 2007

 

Caught in the Act

(5)
Bringing us to the end of my notes (tap). Whoa! I suddenly realized that there is no music. So I just put on Mozart PC#21 at 2343L - waaay late. 'Better late than...'
Now is the time to catch up on current family history:
Kootch recently bought a used TIVO (tap) from a Japanese friend for 25 dollars. Seems the woman bought it not realizing it needed a telephone connection. All she had was a cell phone. She sold it to Kootch for 25 dollars. After two or three days of trying to activate the thing (which had already been activated) she was able to do the tivo thing. But then the tivo failed. Kootch packed it up and sent it back to tivo, who was very interested in retaining her as a customer. About a week later a used (presumably re-conditioned) tivo arrived and she plugged it in. It has been working since then. She is being charged half (tap) of what tivo charges me. Furthermore she has a tivo which has double the capacity of my tivo! (80 vs 40) Barf. I pay for her tivo I think... but we shall see.
It's 0003L and I need to wrap this up. How to do it? Ha! Got it! Continuing with the theme of 'current family history' I offer the following synopsis of a recent conversation with Kootch. The scene was the LR. The occasion was a recent conversation with the Jewish God WHTZSNM. I was talking to WHTZSNM when Kootch walked in. She seemed puzzled by the scene:
----------
ku: What are you doing?
me: Talking to God.
(gd: Hello? You still there?)
ku: Are you flipping me off!?
me: Not at all. I am talking to God.
ku: Why is your right hand in the stinkfinger position?
me: (to God): Call you back later.
me: (to Kootch): Think 'antenna.'
ku: Huh?
me: I'm talking to God on the Brown Telephone.
ku: I don't see any telephone...
me: It's invisible. Only I can see it. Trust me.
ku: Is this another dumb joke?
me: Not at all. The middle finger acts as the antenna for the Brown Telephone.
ku: Looks to me like you are flipping somebody off.
me: Be that as it may...
ku: Does God talk back?
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?