Friday, July 27, 2007

 

Yes I Know

(3)

Blog publishing seems to be going alright so far (boom) tonight but I'm way behind my usual pace due to the aformentioned events. It seems to me that here is a good time to call up WHTZSNM for another interview. You may recall that I ended last week with an interview with WHTZSNM during which I - drunk as a skunk - made sport of The Almighty. I failed to note that at the end of that interview God slammed down the receiver instead of hanging it up in the usual manner, and that it was obvious to me at the time that God was highly pissed off (being gassed here). I concluded that He has no sense of humor and that little digs in that regard were counterproductive. I chalked it up to an 'ego problem.' It seems to me that now is a good time to call God up and 'make nice.' Standby...
----------
gd: Damn!
me: Missed again, Idiot.
gd: You have more lives than a cat.
me: I take it You have no sense of humor. You need to correct this personality defect. You will be much happier.
gd: Now you're a psychiatrist?
me: You know I'm right.
gd: So, were you afraid?
me: A little. I understand the laws of physics.
gd: But you don't understand the laws of God.
me: Well, maybe, but I was truly impressed by Your ability to conjure up tonight's weather.
gd: Nothing to it. And consider it a warning. I am not to be trifled with.
me: But You missed again!
gd: And You know exactly why I missed.
me: Yes I know. Tell me: why 613 commandments?
gd: (hangs up)
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?