Friday, July 13, 2007

 

Wierd Stuff

(2)


Recently I have been poking around in Oldcomputer, looking not only at Japanese pussy but my old 'drog.' I used to write that 'drog' (drunk personal log?) under the influence, and it was fun that way. I could never have written it sober because that would have been way too depressing. Lessee... can I upload a bit of the drog to the blog? Standby... barf. I am unable to 'copy' any of my drog, which was written with a text editor called, 'Creative Writer.' Otherwise I would simply 'copy,' go to my blog, then 'paste' the content into the blog. No joy, 'copy' doesn't work with Creative Writer. Therefore, if I want (boom) to transfer some of my old drog to my blog I will have to type it in by hand. Ok. Will do. Eventually.

But possibly I can access the raw text. If so, I will be able to copy and paste in the normal manner. That will have to wait 'til at least Monday when I will again be in 'technical mode.'


I am again having trouble publishing my blog. Same ole shit as last time. I may be forced to abandon Blogger and get my very own web site (tap). Can do (boom).


Interesting! I am able to view the published version on Oldcomputer, but not on this computer. But I first had to sign out, then sign back in. Will that procedure work with Newcomputer? Nope. Maybe I have to sign out on both computers. Standby... Nope. Even signing out on both computers does not fix the problem. This leads me to believe that I am being 'censored' and that the 'censors' overlooked something. That is to say that the computer which 'published' the post can not view the result, but that other computers can. Very wierd stuff.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?