Friday, July 06, 2007

 

Existential Penis Envy

(3)

Bloomberg is a Jew, and is most probably circumcised. And as a circumcised Jew Bloomberg probably has the Jewish aversion to the male prepuce. Circumcates literally hate that natural aspect of the human penis. They hate it. I know:
Back in the '90s I used to play chess at the Denver Chess Club when it was located on South Broadway. We would gather there once a week for some informal speed chess, socializing and boozing. One night the subject got around to circumcision, and I took the opportunity to explain the function of the human prepuce to the players there. Using a blackboard I illustrated the sensory function of a skinned-back dick where the prepuce was inverted behind the glans by the retraction and in position to sense the vagina.
My 'prepuce class' infuriated one of the Jews there (lots of Jews (boom) play chess) and he threatened to 'take me out into the parking lot and circumcise me with his pocket knife.' That particular player was not very good, chesswise, and I usually kicked his Jewish butt in speed chess. Clearly he did not like me. He was a 'locksmith' by trade (tap) and I suspected he was the Gerash 'employee' who furnished Gerash with keys to our apartment and our automobiles.

Jews hate prepuces. Muslims presumably also hate prepuces.

Which brings us to the question of why Muslims in America are so well 'assimilated' Whereas those same Muslims in European countries have not only failed to 'assimilate' but are actively seeking to blow stuff up. Why?

The answer is that American Muslims experience less penis envy. America has already been circumcised by the American Jewish (tap) Establishment. America is therefore 'penis friendly' to Muslims. Thank the Jews for that.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?