Thursday, July 19, 2007

 

FGM and MGM

(4)

Kootch's attitude represents the psychological state of 'denial.' I have learned not to press the issue with her: it never works. Also it tends to increase tension between us (tap) which is not a goo(stomp above me)d thing. She needs to deny (stomp) for her own reasons and I go along with her psychological need in that regard. I've photographed the damage and may publish it, but not now: tonight is fun night. BTW, I opted to do my blog tonight in view of the possibility that I won't feel so good tomorrow night. And on this subject I must report that since my threat to press my case with KP and then the ACSD, gassing and EMR have decreased significantly and I have been sleeping fairly well recently.
Bringing us to possible subjects for consideration:
----------
FGM in Britian
Tom Segev - Fareed Zacharia
Nova Science Now
L.A. Archdioses - Roger Mahoney
Scientology banned in Germany
Harry Potter on sale Saturday
----------
On the first subject, CNN had a piece a couple weeks ago to the effect that FGM (Female Genital Mutilation) was banned in Britian four years ago but that so far there have been no prosecutions although there is an active culture in that regard. I think that MGM should also be banned, and not only in Britain but in the USA. It follows that all non-Jewish/Muslim countries should condemn this grotesque mutilation by law. (Screw your stupid fucking religion whatever it is!)
The second subject refers to a Fareed Zacharia interview with an Israeli journalist regarding the
Palestinian-Israeli problem. Great interview.
Nova Science Now is glorious! I am a big fan.
And the LA Archdioces is in hock over the recent cave-in to 508 victims of priestly (boom) pedophilia.
Scientology has apparently been banned in Germany because it is essentially (boom) an economic enterprise. Hmm! Could German Evangelism be far behind?! If so, what about The 700 Club?
Finally, Hairy Potter: Seems that Saturday is sale day for the latest (and final?) book. This day is unfortunate in the sense that in Israel (tap) many book stores intend to remain open in spite of the government ban forbidding business on Shabbat (the Jewish sabbath). Eli Ishai, (boom) ultra-orthodox Israeli politician, has called for a ban. Who will prevail? All the world wants to know.
MGM... Interesting...
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?