Thursday, July 19, 2007

 

February Gas Log

(2)


As you can see from the following, I was able to access the text mentioned in 'Wierd Stuff' (below). I'll publish the rest of it in Enough... Maybe. I'm thinking of yet another blog devoted exclusively to my drog. We shall see.

"02-05-03 This is the beginning of ‘gas log,’ in which I will document the the gas problem. Easier than writing...
They have been gassing me heavily (600 coughs per hour) since midnight and it is now 03:45 AM. Solid gas. Can’t sleep. In fact I am coughing so much that I am sweating from the effort. I intend to keep this program running 24 hours a day from now on and will enter each and every gassing event. I would describe tonight’s gassing as ‘sadistic.’ ‘Violent’ and ‘sadistic.’ The apparent purpose of these night gassings is to deprive me of sleep. During the gassings the demented people upstairs bang the walls and stomp the floor frequently. They stay up all night every night and whenever I am awake at night I hear them doing their bizarre and demented dance above, as they ‘punctuate’ my coughing sounds with their own, apparently sounds of celebration. The did allow me to sleep from about 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM last night, however.
Got a couple of hours of sleep this morning. They did not gas me at the computer and I spent a few hours playing C-III. They gassed me awake and continued heavy gassing which forced me out of bed around 11:15. They continued gassing me in the living room while I fast-forwarded through the Today Show. Also much stomping on the floor above me as I was gassed. Heavy gassing in the LR has forced me to the computer again, from which I will leave the apartment for the outside world shortly in an attempt to recover somewhat. Extremely sleep-deprived at this point, 11:45 AM.
Arrived home around three-ish after a little shopping, excercise and other business. Since then gassing has been subdued and episodic but persistent. Kootch and I have decided to replace the rug with a "hardwood floor" in an attempt to seal off the gas route.
Gassing seems to have tapered off to virtually zero between about 6:00 PM and now (11:00 PM)."

I continued writing this log through 02-21-03, when I concluded that the log was providing too much feedback to the gassers. (later) Reading through my drog I see they are already gassing me heavily in 2001. There is a huge amount of information in the drog, most of which I forgot. Might be a good idea to make an outline of it as a sort of 'nav aid.' There is also lots of similar information on veryoldcomputer, which is the one I began using Creative Writer with. Hmm. Then there are the old floppy disks I created with Word Salad on my Apple II+ back in the late '80s - late '90s.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?