Friday, July 27, 2007

 

Bubbles of Delusion

(1)


I see this as an interesting blip in the ongoing evolution of religion. A Google search for 'drug religions' turned up this interesting site. And speaking of evolution and religion, Pope Benedict takes a view that is compatible with modern science. Alright! The video, You are delusional seeks to reveal your 'bubble of delusion,' which is invisible from the inside but which is obvious from the outside. He begins with the Mormons, moves on to the Muslims, and finally to the Christians. If your faith is a bit shakey you might want to skip this one. I recently read the chapter on Mormonism in my potty book, god is not Great. Very interesting. I was quite surprised to learn that the first Mormons emigrated to North America around 600 BC, (where they apparently became American Indians?). The Mormon story is part of a chapter in my 'potty book,' god is not Great. I found the account very funny. Curious, I googled 'mormons and circumcision.' Google returned some interesting sources, among them this site which perports to advise the reader on the best ways to 'overcome masturbation.' Really. I think you'll find this site interesting.


Gorby speaks out. Having lived through the same amount of history (almost) I tend to agree with him. Is intense 'patriotism' yet another bubble of delusion?
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?