Thursday, July 19, 2007

 

Apparently I am Drunk

(6)

Strange things are happening. I am unable to formulate a coherent theory in regard to 'reality' (tap). I feel that I am experiencing (tap) a relatively chaotic series of sensations which I am unable to fit into my previous understanding of my life. My sensations are undeniable because as raw sense data they are incontrovertible. But so far I am at a loss to construct an acceptable version of 'reality.'
Apparently I am drunk. Yes! That must be it! I am fucking drunk! Alright! I knew it!
(If you have never been drunk you should try it.)
Which brings us to philosophy: is god interested in my cognitive state? And furthermore why should I care? I dialed 666 on the Brown Telephone:
----------
gd: You're drunk.
me: Ahh!
gd: Anything else?
me: Forgive me, but we wonder...
gd: Wonder what?
me: We wonder about You. You seem to be so... grotesquely mathematical.
gd: You see my logical side. Anything else?
me: Umm, that was a joke. Nighty-night?
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?