Thursday, July 19, 2007

 

Anti-Semitism is a Curse

(5)

I was very impressed with the article cited below concerning 'anti-Semitism.' I knew that the charge of 'Anti-Semitism' was bogus on the face of it. I also knew that it was a Jewish weapon which American Jews used from time to time to create a cultural result favorable to Jews. I attributed the power of the said charge to the mid twentieth century Holocaust. I thought that American Jews were capitalizing politically in their own tribal interests, including the circumcision of America, which eventual state would relieve American Jews of tribal/sexual angst in the midst of an uncircumcised Christian Society: Jews would feel at home in a nation which circumcised infants for health reasons.
Therefore American Jewry (tap) promoted infant sexual mutilation. It worked. We all know that. But what were the psychological processes involved?
I eventually came up with the theory that Jews controlled the Medical Establishment (tap) due to overwhelming numbers in said establishment and that furthermore Jews controlled the political processes due to their tribal wealth which allowed them to virtually control various candidates in all American elections: Jews were rich and therefore Jews dominated (faint boom) the American political processes.
I would never have (tap) even considered these questions had not I been attacked by Jews.
What I love about the above link is (tap) that the arguments stunned me: 'AntiSemitism' is not so much a description as a curse. That is to say that the charge of 'Anti-Semitism' is in the nature of a curse which no 'supernatural being' responds to, but which a certain tribe responds to: God does not bother about your ethnic feelings, but Jews do: having been charged, you are forever vulnerable. That is to say that you have been cursed (tap).
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?