Wednesday, June 20, 2007

 

Walter L Gerash Disassembled

(3)

The attack pattern (tap) has changed recently, so I need to do a description. Since 6-9-07 the radiation has been mostly TMTRF (Tingling, Muscle-Twitching Radiation, Feet). Today is the 20th, so today is the 11th day (night) of this new trend. The nerves in my feet are deader than ever. I am actually missing the old PSRWB (Pricking, Stinging Radiation, Whole-Body) and the old SCRS (Skin-Crawling Radiation, Scrotum). TMTRF is getting to be quite old, and I am longing for more TCR (Teeth-Chattering Radiation) like in the mornings. Unless this new trend is reversed (tap) I will be forced to take appropriate action. BTW, I got mated for the first time yesterday on Comcast Chess. I was so sleep-deprived that I didn't see it. Usually I do the mating.

In the meantime, I recently had some new insight into the grotesque little mind of the filthy Jewish faggot Walter L Gerash, which I will now share with you (much stomping above after I wrote that).

Gerash is, as I have written previously, a walking, talking, 'Reaction Formation.' Gerash was born both queer (IE failed and was successfully restarted) and intensely Jewish, an unfortunate combination. Gerash went with his 'religion' and suppressed his sexual preference. Gerash entered a very dark closet indeed, got married, had children, and eventually divorced his unfortunate wife, a Jewish psychiatrist. (Did she actually think she could 'turn' him? Sheeit.)

Gerash's obsessional mind eventually found me, an uncircumcised Irishman married to an ignorant and very inarticulate Japanese woman. Gerash judged that I was defenseless and began stalking me in the late '60s.

Gerash eventually achieved the ultimate (tap) possible (tap) relationship with me: our current state. But Gerash's RF requires him to torture me even as he satisfies his need to be near me. Gerash thereby manages to 'have his cake and eat it too.'
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?