Monday, June 18, 2007

 

Still More Tests...

(3)

It looks like I can safely use both computers to access the internet, but that one of them must be operating 'offline,' otherwise I risk confusing Comcast and being cut off. I will now publish this, sign out, go offline, then attempt to reconnect to Blogger on the old computer...

No Joy. The old computer got signed into comcast, then hung up in IE. I had to physically power it down and now it won't power up. Lessee... ok, unplugging the computer, waiting a while, then plugging it back in, works. It is now powered up. I will now publish this (tap above: the faggot (boom) upstairs is very interested in these proceedings) again, exit IE, then see if I can use the old computer to access the internet.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?