Monday, June 18, 2007

 

More Testing

(2)


Yep, it published. My guess is that Comcast and/or Blogger has a problem with me using two computers simultaneously - or the problem might be that my network is not set up properly. But is there an objection to my older computer? I'll test that by exiting blogger, switching the old computer to the modem, then attempting to connect and publish the results of the test...

Ok, Comcast did not recognize my old computer when it was plugged in directly to the modem. Nor did they recognize it when it alone was plugged in through the router. Only after I first made contact through the router using the normal computer was I able to get online with the old computer. I was then able to log in to Blogger and write this paragraph. Will it publish?
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?