Wednesday, June 20, 2007

 

Dissecting the Lie

(4)


'Politics' is our new subject. Mike Bloomberg has followed the path of the Senator from Israel, Joseph Lieberman, and become a political Independent. Buzz is that he will run for president. Bloomberg denies it, of course, and the denial is a lie, of course, but nowadays we don't call a lie a lie any more, we call it 'politics.' Times have changed since TTC were imposed on us by a dubious god. It seemed to me in light of this cultural tendency to call a spade a heart that now was the time to reestablish communication with the Jewish god WHTZSNM. I dialed 666 on the Brown Telephone:
----------
gd: I want you to build Me an ark.
me: Screw You, build your own fucking ark.
gd: That was a test and you flunked. Furthermore I don't like your language.
me: It was butt a test?
gd: It was but a test.
me: Butt You implied a genuine desire for me to act in a certain manner.
gd: Only a test. The important thing is that you flunked.
me: No. The important thing is that You lied. I told the truth and You lied.
gd: Furthermore you used naughty language. You broke that taboo.
me: Butt You broke it first. Remember?
gd: What is the purpose of this call? I'm a very busy God...
me: I'm writing my blog tonight and I needed some copy.
gd: Tonight is only Wednesday. Got the DTs?
me: No, butt fair warning: You may not like my recent photo uploads. My advice to You is to bypass the blog for a few weeks. You'll feel much better if you do.
gd: You've piqued my interest... standby... (hangs up).
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?