Wednesday, June 27, 2007

 

Pink Panties


(2)

Visited Kaiser today regarding the recent radiation attacks. My intent(boom, boom)ion is to eliminate natural causes (diabetes, for example) of my feet numbness (and by the way, there were no symptoms at all at Kaiser - I only have 'symptoms' while (tap) in the apartment). The visit went pretty much as expected except for a curious incident: between the time (tap) that the 'nurse' left and the doctor arrived there were two groups of stomps above me. The stomping very much resembled the (boom) sort of stomping which happens during C-III. I would not have thought this incident worthy of mention had it not happened during the sliver of time when I was alone in the room. It was the very first time, ever, outside of the apartment. I have it on VR.

My interpretation in order of (tap) likelyhood:

1. Normal (tap) everyday stuff.
2. Gerash moles arranged it for my benefit.
3. Kaiser (tap) arranged it for unknown reasons.
4. The idiots at ACSD are actually investigating my claims.
(oldcomputer crashed just after I wrote (stomp) number 4, above)
5. Three and four.
6. None of the ab(tap)ove.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?