Friday, May 11, 2007

 

The Week That Was

(1)

I should mention that Theologica Mystica is not one of Osho's better efforts. I read it once, highlighted a few areas, then filed it away. The books I have already mentioned (The Mustard Seed, I Say onto You) are the best of the Christian 'commentaries.' Other good books are, Zen, the Special Transmission, and Yoga: The Science of the Soul (Vol I and II). And I could go on and on. Again, be advised that, as with all cult teachings, you need to be alert for the inevitable bullshit.

I am again sleep-deprived (tap), although I did have a great week due to minimal nighttime radiation. Tonight's music is courtesy of Mozart: Piano Concerto #19. During the week that was I got in a lot of chess lessons on Comcast (as teacher, of course), plus came up with a bunch of notes for possible inclusion in tonight's seance. Since I probably won't get to them all I'll at least list them:
----------
Al Sharpton vs Hitchens: foot-in-mouth disease is contagious.
62 year old man pissed off that he is still alive, sues hospital.
Pope (boom) would deny communion to 'pro-choice' lawmakers.
10 year Ann-iversary!
Nightline gets my undivided attention.
Records of the Inquisition.
Cop gets wasted on brownies, calls 911. Hilarious!
Romney can't imagine anything worse than polygamy. Really?
Pope Benedict XII.
----------
Other stuff of the week can be found in the next post.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?