Friday, May 04, 2007

 

Relative Sobriety

(5)

I'm operating in slightly (tap) sleep-deprived mode. Yesterday I was really sleep-deprived and attempted to prevent further SD activity by taking a nap from 1200 to 1300, then by hitting the sack at 2300. No Joy. There was heavy radiation from 0300 - 1030 (thump) today, with occasional gas. I was able to get some sleep during a lull in the radiation, but am not at all at my best tonight. Good news is that I've discovered that during a nap you can benefit even though you never get to sleep. You only need to allow your mind to dwell on pleasurable thoughts (whatever they might be) while avoiding all thinking about 'obligations.' Abandon 'obligations' during naps. Forget 'the future.' Dwell on what your mind loves to think about. It works even if you don't sleep!

By the way, I've come up with a new theory concerning electromagnetic radiation. The previous theory posited antennas in the ceiling below. The new theory is based on the idea that the local electrical wiring can be 'hijacked.' That is to say that a powerful (tap) electromagnetic current can be superimposed on the normal everyday 60 cycle current, resulting in the perceived radiation. This is my currently favored theory.

Been having much difficulty recently (during the last hour or two) with Blogger. And now I see that before I can save a post I have to do the 'verification' routine. Oh well...

My current music is Beethoven's symphony #6. I recommend this piece during an Acid Trip, but I advise you to bypass the 4th movement. You do not want to hear this movement on Acid. All other movements are glorious on Acid!

Which brings us to my last (12th) beer. No whiskey yet, which probably accounts for my feeling of relative sobriety.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?