Friday, May 18, 2007

 

Kootch Returns

(1)

Well maybe. But one myth is as good as another, and in fact, I see my version as preferable in the age of Science and Acid. Those ancient Jews knew shit about the universe, as you can see from their myths in the Very Old and Odius Testament.

Kootch has returned from vacation. This means, among other things, that I can get out and about without the aid of digital padlocks on the (inside of) the apartment door. By the way, I use two of them. I figure it would take 'them' at least three hours on average to break a single lock, and I use two locks. I have a 4-lock capability and I have used it at least once. 'They' could simply force their way in, of course, but that would leave evidence of forced entry. (Wow. I see that Blogger now saves your stuff automatically! I like it.)

It's been a rough week: both sunday (boom) and monday night I was treated to at least double the previous radiation intensity. They have either boosted their capability or they have not used their full capability against me until this week. The other three nights were typical, resulting in my current sleep-deprived state.

Tonight's agenda is a bit skinny:
----------
The book store
Falwell drops dead
The Dreamz effect
Honor killings
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?