Friday, May 11, 2007

 

Corrupting God

(4)

God hung up suddenly soon after the last exchange. I got the impression that it would not be a good idea to call Him back the same day. I will contact Him again next week after He has had time to cool off. But before He hung up I got in one last suggestion: I asked Him whether He could cook up a batch of Ethanol (C2H6O). He replied in the affirmative. I then suggested that He do so, and then take a big swig of it. It was at that point that He hung up.

Time for the notes:

Al Sharpton appears to have caught Imus' 'foot-in-mouth disease.' Appearing on a show with the Atheist Richard Dawkins, Sharpton implied that Romney would eventually be defeated by the people who really believed in God. Sharpton later denied the obvious, thereby adding insult to obvious bigroty.

John Brenderik is pissed. Seems the folks at Royal Cornwall Hospital mis-diagnosed his pancreatitus as terminal pancreatic cancer. Brenderik, determined that his last days should be his best, then spent his small fortune on the usual bullshit. Later, broke, he was advised by said hospital of the error. He reacted in rage and is now sueing said hospital for the money he spent making his last days his best days.

Pope Benedict XVI has suggested that politicians who endorse abortion should be excommunicated. But is not The Earth already well past having been 'filled?' And has Limbo not recently been declared a 'conjecture?'

Who doesn't love Ann? (What a burden to be universally loved! I could never do it. I would need a good dose of hatred to balance things out before I could allow myself to feel comfortable in a world full of idiots.) Keep it up Ann! We already know that you are not perfect, but we really don't want to know why. We just love you the way you are and we are not interested in TMI. You are a typically beautiful woman. I am embarrassed to say this because of the 'gotcha' concept. If I could have avoided this I would have done so. Sorry if I embarrassed you. Argh. I feel so stupid. My excuse is my current state of inebriation.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?