Friday, April 06, 2007

 

The Universe is Now

(6)

At the risk of causing further unpleasantness I tuned in to this site recently. I love the idea that Modernity has brought us all (well, most of us) to our current state of sexual equality. The Jewish god WHTZSNM must be plotting revenge. How dare we!

Time to wrap this up. As I review my recent activities through a gloriously pink alcoholic haze I thank god (not WHTZSNM!) for my current awareness, drunk as it is.

And at the risk of 'over-arching stupidity' I hereby offer one last example of what one of my favorite females calls, 'found.' I love that idea. What an idea! Here is a 'found idea:' (This had better be good... standby)

'The Universe is now. All else is derivative and expository.' (Alan Watts.)

It follows that Heaven and Hell are imaginary. Nighty-night.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?