Friday, April 27, 2007

 

Naked Women

(1)

Well, obviously by the time number 7 (below) was written I was fairly inebriated. I will leave it 'as is' by way of warning. My intent was to suggest that WHTZSNM had done enough research to realize that the speed limit in Nature was the speed of light, and had sent Jesus a message to that effect, causing Jesus to increase speed accordingly. I also wanted to make fun of 'prayer' as a means to communicate with God, but screwed it up.

Here are a few tidbits gleaned from a few of my favorite blogs:

Dawkins meets O'Reilly. (on a recent tip from Pharyngula)). I missed this because I don't usually watch Fox. O'Reilly may have skimmed the book but he must not have read it thoroughly. By the way, I am still on it, so to say, it being my current potty book. I am currently at page 312. What a book! I highly recommend this book, which is the subject of the video.

In the Goldilocks Zone. (from MSNBC.com which is not exactly a blog). Although this particular planet is not within the human comfort zone due to its mass (too much gravity - 5 Gs), sea creatures would find it very comfortable. The significance of this discovery is that 'earthlike' planets are probably fairly common and that life is probably common throughout the Universe.

Pussimus Maximus. (warning: naked women. NSFW. From Sonja-Belle.) Wow! What a glorious collection! Each woman is beautiful in her own special way.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?