Friday, April 06, 2007

 

Letting Off Steam?

(1)

Quick updates:

I turned on the bathtub water monday, almost exactly a week after OP shut it off. Why not? My underarm experiment was over; TO had not called me back; TMMC was also incommunicado. Enough. And I have such fun in the shower! I warned TO before taking the shower to advise TGD not to be standing in the bathtub downstairs - just in case - having got TO's phone number from TMMC, whom I called for that purpose. TO advised that ONP would indeed be allowed access to make the repairs. I have yet to acquire a NP, in view of the fact that fixing the problem does not seem to be a priority with either TGD or OP. Maybe NW.

Got a letter from my credit card company advising that my bank had declined to pay their request for funds because said bank could not find my account. A 40 dollar 'returned payment' charge was added to my bill. I called said CCC and complained. CCC dropped the charge when I threatened to cancel the account after paying the bill. I subsequently mailed them a check which was waaaaay late. A visit to my bank confirmed that they could indeed find the account.

Kootch apparently finds this entire scenerio quite stressful, and is delegating responsibility to me. The stress apparently peaked Sunday afternoon when she requested one shot of my whiskey. I told her that would cost her a dollar (in jest). She sipped it straight. About fifteen minutes later I could see that she had become red in the face from the booze, but appeared to be entirely sober otherwise. My interpretation: the tension with TGD momentarily pierced her denial (thump) and she needed to let off a bit of steam.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?