Thursday, March 08, 2007

 

A Telling Tap

(4)

It seems to me that something is afoot with the Jewish faggot Walter Gerash vis our 'relationship.' Gerash obviously intends to change that 'relationship' in a major way. And not only have I noticed the aformentioned indicators, I have noticed others as well. Pardon me while I check my records because I do not quite recall... ah yes: EMR took a sudden nose dive beginning 3-4-7 (last sunday). Daytime EMR has remained low during daylight hours. SCRAD (scrotum) has virtually disappeared. Nighttime EMR has retained potency but diminished in duration. My general impression is that Gerash is winding down his EMR attack. Why?

One possibility is that Gerash does not want Don (downstairs) wondering why the skin on his scrotum is crawling. But this brings up the question: Why Don in the first place? And why Jim? Why has Jim suddenly come to realize that apartment 104 is an asset which has been going to waste for much too long?

Your guess is as good as mine. The best I can come up with at the moment is that Walter L Gerash - obsessed faggot - does not want to run me out of my home just yet. And what would that reason be? I suppose it must have something to do with Gerash's idea of being married to his 'soulmate:' Gerash has achieved the ultimate stalker's dream: living in the same building with the beloved/behated, able to see and hear everything in the life of the same. Furthermore he can torture the beloved/behated day and night at will. This is the best he can hope for. He does not want this relationship to end. He wants me to stay here with Kootch (tap).

I have only one thing to say to you, faggot: Sayonara!
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?