Tuesday, March 20, 2007

 

Modern Politics

(3)

Politicwise, I like Bill Richardson's attitude toward medical marijuana. My years of experience with that substance indicate that it is at most 'habituating.' The laws against it are much too harsh. Richardson is very low in the polls and therefore has little to lose. Go for it! I like Richardson based on the many interviews I have seen on modern media. He seems to have his head screwed on straight, unlike George Bush. I predict that potheads will rally to Richardson.

I like many other candidates, mostly in the Democratic Party. I like none of the declared Republicans except Hagel. I like Hagel. I think that the eventual winner will be the one who promises most fervently to undo the international and economic disaster wreaked upon us by the infamous 'Bush Administration.' America is uncomfortable engaging in religious warefare. Europe learned the lesson during the French Revolution, and now it's our turn. Sooner is better.

It's much too soon to rate the candidates, of course. So far as I am concerned they are all in the running - even Obama (who recently paid his many outstanding parking tickets).

Meanwhile, year five begins in Iraq, and we are divided on where to send our last reserves of troops: Iraq? Afghanistan? It seems to me that we now face the same problem Hitler faced in WWII: an unnecessary two-front war.

Am I a fan of Hitler? Sheeit. Is The Pope Atheist?
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?