Friday, March 02, 2007

 

Living Insane

(5)

But I like the idea of 'Jesus as figment.' I see Jesus as 'wishful thinking.' I see Jesus as, Desire.
I see 'Jesus' as the common word-substitute for 'pussy' or 'penis.' So far, so good.

But 'words resemble angels.' Our notions of 'reality' are essentially history, spoken to The Other. We live our history, but we cannot quite convey it to The Other because we fail to understand that there is no common ground.

Thus, when I speak to Kootch of 'electromagnetic radiation,' she smiles condescendingly. She knows that I am insane in the most benign manner. But I am only a little bit insane. A tiny bit. Otherwise I am acceptably sane. This allows her to be at ease in my presence. The fact that she knows the location of my 357 buttresses her attitude.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?