Friday, March 30, 2007

 

Interesting Logic

(2)

In case you are wondering where I managed to pick up my Christian Compassion, Here is the story: I was born in Charleston, SC at Saint Francis Hospital waaay back in the mid '30s, of Catholic parents. I am convinced that I owe many, many orgasms through the years to the happy fact that I was not circumcised. I was educated mostly at Cathedral grade school and Bishop England high school. I spent several years in the Catholic Orphanage 'under the care of nuns.' I was an (inept) altar boy for several years. Nowadays I consider myself to be a recovered Catholic. Although I dropped most all of Catholic theology I retained much of Catholic morality. I am repulsed by torture (thump), among other sins. BTW I should mention that I gave my blog address to TO even before I gave it to TGD, and I did it for the same reason.

Oops. I forgot to mention the reason TGD gave for refusing OP access: money. OP would not be given access to repair the leak until Kootch had paid the restoration bill. Interesting logic.

In view of the implication that TO was strapped, Kootch called our insurance company (American Family) requesting information on the status of our claim and also informing same of the latest developments in the case. AF responded with a request for our copy of the rules sent to us by TMMC (the management company hired by the HOA (Home Owner's Association)). We complied. NEI: AF needed by-laws (I think) before it could come to a decision regarding our liability. (Sheeeit. Katrina must have hit AF pretty hard!) Both TMMC and TO have not returned our calls in the matter, but TFD did slip yet another bill under our door wednesday or thursday. No note accompanied the bill, so we don't know whether this is a lower offer or an addition to the previous bill.

But we shall see.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?