Saturday, February 03, 2007

 

Your Wish is My Command

(4)

Which brings us to my most recent interview with God. I dialed 666 on the Brown Telephone only after I knew I had real news (I never bother God on the telephone frivilously). I was certain that God would be interested in my new information. God answered immediately.
----------
gd: Hello?
me: Good news!
gd: Thank you.
me: Jesus is a female.
gd: ...
me: You may not realize yet that Jesus will not be videotaped masturbating endlessly!
gd: ...
me: Which is good imagewise!
gd: ...
me: Hello?
gd: Jesus is a girl? You sure?
me: Exactly.
gd: Are you in a position to ignore or otherwise minimize this information?
me: Of course.
gd: Then do it. The one thing Jesus needs at this moment is privacy.
me: Your wish is my command.
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?