Tuesday, February 13, 2007

 

The Social Contract

(2)

But after finishing six 3.2 beers I was only warming up. The whiskey was waaay too strong. I needed more 3.2 beer. Kootch was asleep. I decided I was not so drunk that I would pose a danger to my fellow Coloradoans. Therefore I got dressed. Then I woke up Kootch and informed her of my intentions (I never leave the apartment unless Kootch is awake and able to secure the door with the sliding bolt and the chain bolt. She also knows the exact location of the 357). Kootch volunteered to get the beer. I assured her I would be ok. I misled her (tap) (and whomever might be listening) with the implication that I would be going to the booze shop. But my destination was KSS. I wanted 3.2 beer.

The mission was accomplished on schedule with no problem. Kootch was waiting as I approached the door: 'What took you so long?' I explained that I had driven to KSS, not the booze shop (virtually across the street). And it turned out that I had just enough cash to buy an 18-wheeler, which is not only enough for (tap) tonight but friday night too.

So here I am again. I should mention that I wore a pair of JMS grey cotton panties just in case I was busted and had to spend the night in jail. (You do not want to go to jail wearing hot pink panties, even on Valentine's Eve. Not if you are male.)

Did I violate the Social Contract tonight? Maybe. Maybe not.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?