Friday, February 23, 2007

 

Morphine Circumcised

(6)

Demerol is a downer. Demerol has no redeeming euphoric value whatsoever. None. As such, Demerol is well suited as the Judeo-Christian sedative drug of choice. Demerol is Morphine circumcised. You do not want to do Demerol if you can possibly avoid it. Stay away from Demerol. Insist on Morphine, if you can. Even booze is preferable to Demerol. Demerol sucks.

And not that I have ever done Morphine that I know of. In fact I would never do it unless the medical situation suggested it. Morphine is (stomp) not a 'recreational drug' but it seems to me that if you are in a very bad situation you should not be denied a little bit of recreation. Given the choice, insist on Morphine. Fuck the Judeo-Christian establishment and their pathetic Demerol.

The UE went quickly, consuming about five minutes or so. I saw none of it but Kootch was there, looking at it for me. I later asked her what it looked like and she replied that it sort of resembled a colon until the first valve, which opened and closed. Then there was total pink until the second valve, which again opened and closed. I would have loved to have seen it for myself.

Note to Doctor Bill: Your bedside manner sucks. You are fired.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?