Tuesday, February 13, 2007

 

The Definition of Spin

(1)

Tonight is Tuesday night, making this a possible booze night. And tomorrow is Valentine's Day. But the clin(tap)cher was Kootch announcing this afternoon that she would be late returning with the car tomorrow due to an obligation (tap) to one of her girl friends. You know me: all (boom) I need is an excuse. (stomp) So here (boom) I am again. Before hitting the sack Kootch worried about my booze supply. Only six beers left over from last time. Would I ask her to make another booze run tonight? No? Good. She bid me nighty night and closed the door (thump).

(Mister Tap-Thump-Boom-Stomp above would have you take a dimmer view of the events related above than is warranted (nothing new there). In other words he seeks to 'spin' what I write here (tap) to both you and me. In this case the spin is emotional (most spin is emotional spin. Logic is difficult to spin. In fact, logic - rigorous logic - is impossible to spin. Only the emotional brain can be 'spun.' There is no such thing as 'logical spin.')).

Our exchange was purely business as usual. Kootch did not relish being awakened for a booze run. In any case I had no cash. We sealed the matter.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?