Friday, February 02, 2007

 

Cheers

(2)

I am (tap) somewhat later than usual tonight because I enjoyed a much-needed nap this afternoon which lasted from about 1330 to 1530 (minus gas/EMR time). When I went to bed I was dubious that I would get any sleep at all considering that I had drunk about four or five Diet Pepsis since getting out of bed. But my brain was so dull that - although I won all my games on Comcast (tap) - (tap) I felt I needed a nap. Gas and EMR greeted me for the first 30 minutes, but I woke up dreaming about peeing in my pants. Have you ever had that (tap) (tap) dream?

I am happy to report that I resisted peeing to the point of becoming fully conscious, whenupon I did the culturally expected thing. And I was indeed refreshed by the much-needed (and surprising, given my caffine intoxication level) sleep.

But when I began drinking beer within an hour of awakening, mindful that I had a long night ahead, nothing. So I wondered: 'Too soon after waking up?' Or... 'Too soon (tap) since my last (Tuesday night) boozing?' Whatever.

Really, the question does not much interest me now. What interests me now is my psychological state and what I need to do in order to steer it in the desired direction. It seems to me at the moment that I should continue the usual prescription for a Friday Night.

Cheers.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?