Friday, February 02, 2007

 

Keep Hope Alive

(1)

This is actually a snapshot of a process at work in the modern world. 'Modernization' is not quite the right word for it. Keep Hope alive.

Pot lovers, rejoice... I think.

Oh dear. Did I inspire this joke gone wrong? Naw. Couldn't be. But still, the character (tap) depicted in the light matrix appears to be flipping somebody off using the stinkfinger mudra, left hand and all. Seems the Boston Police took it seriously.

I should mention that in a recent moment of boredom I Googled 'chimpanzee virgin birth' and discovered that Jesus is a female, not a male. My mistake. This new fact concerning Jesus means that Jesus is not likely to be videotaped masturbating endlessly. Good news! But on the other hand Jesus is a member of the opposite sex. Bad News. Considering that WHTZSNM and Associates (tap) are males - only the Holy Spirit Itself being sexually incognito - I will later, if time and sobriety permit, give God a call and break the good news concerning Jesus, then pose the obvious question.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?