Tuesday, January 09, 2007

 

I am a Kind Man

(1)

Well, as you can see, my previous lament concerning too-frequent drunknight obligations has gone by the wayside. I had four 3.2 beers left over today (Tuesday) and decided to expend them all in the interests of expounding (elaborating?) on the previous posts in Enough... I have done that. In the process I have had the great pleasure of charactering Paul E Goodman as, 'Gullible Goodman.' What a shot! And Goodman deserved it. Goodman strikes me as the kind of 'detective' who couldn't find his own fat ass with both hands. And this is a kind evaluation. A more realistic evaluation of Goodman would characterize him as, 'corrupt' not stupid.

But one beer led to another and I began to dip into the stash reserved for next Friday. My recent (tonight's) comments in Enough... are the result. So here I am, Tuesday night (tap) doing my Friday night thing. Not that I need an excuse, but this current situation is the result of my predeliction to 'go with the flow' of my life.

I'll be back Friday night too, of course. Stay tuned. Meanwhile I am not finished with tonight. It seems to me that since I am already juiced up I should favor you with my usual outrageous opinions.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?