Friday, January 26, 2007

 

Come on, Summertime!

(1)

Well, maybe. It was fun to write, but now strikes me as a bit strident. Obviously, watching president Bush give a speech does little to improve my mood (stomp above me. two more stomps followed). I should also mention that two left over beers were not enough to power the recent posts so I asked Kootch to go get some more. Gave her a twenty and told her to keep the change.

The sting ray. This is my name for it. It apparently radiates electromagnetic radiation in a narrow beam. The 95ghz frequency is way above the ELF (extremely low frequency) radiation directed at me (below about 9khz), and the results are somewhat different.

Speaking of which, I hit the sack at about 2345 last night. The log reads, 'bed at 2345 (EMR 0330-0600 (whole body), 0800-0915 (mostly TC (teeth chattering) (tap))).' I've noticed TCEMR in the LR too, but at a much lower intensity. I recently noticed TCEMR while standing near the bed (peeing in the pee pot). (Whew. Parantheses can be confusing.) I have not noticed TCEMR at the computer. Gassing remains minimal, limited to the occasional nose gas and the occasional lung gas.

As a result I am sleep-depri(thump)ved again. But I'll deal with it.

Been spending my time recently playing chess on Comcast, playing C-III, and watching tv. Sedentary stuff. So I've come up with a plan to get more active: set the timer at 15 minutes; when it rings I get up and walk around and maybe do some time on the stationary bike. Come on summertime!

Maybe I'll move to Arizona.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?