Sunday, December 31, 2006

 

Terra Incognita

(4)

I think you can see from the foregoing that I am especially attentive to the female psyche. The reason is that females have always been a mystery to me. Females were terra incognita as I was growing up, but their mystery only tended to fascinate me. Females still fascinate me.

This blog is my favorite Science Blog. The author seems to be Jewish but that's OK: Truth transcends Tribe and religion. Alway has. Always will.

Then there's this hilarious site. I owe much to these very funny people.

What blog could escape my interest in Astronomy? Not this one.

Oops. It's 0032L and I missed (tap) the local TV celebrations. Barf. 2007 arrived unobserved during the night. Meanwhile I am only on my 9th beer. As I think about this my kidneys seem to have sent me a message to the effect that 'a holiday is a sacred day.' But they had their 'holiday' last night. Screw the kidneys for now. Not that I have to pee at the moment.

So here I am in 2007. I never thought I would arrive. I thought my journey would end before this event. Surprise, surprise.

Here is another female blog which interests me. We have something in common: insanity.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?