Sunday, December 31, 2006

 

New Year's Eve

(3)

2236 now and I have watched the New Year's celebrations in Time's Square. I have also come down from the lates(tap)t booze spike (the tap seemed to be a signification that I had failed to add the 't' to 'lates.') I am feeling only good again.

Continuing with my acknowlegements of sources for my three blogs I should name the following in no particular order: Walk This Way. I discovered this glorious blog while doing a search on 'Charleston Orphanage.' This woman reminds me of Anne Bellinger, my old high school girl friend: very popular and socially connected.

Next on the list is this spectactular blog, written by another woman who - like the author of the above blog - is too young for me (not that I wouldn't fuck either one of them at the drop of a hat). I love the poetry quote related to the New Year, and would like to add another by Alfred Lord Tennyson.

Then there is this blog by a wierd Jewish woman (apparently). I was first attracted to her by her 'art.' Butt 'Art' soon became 'Politic.' This blog is number ten (also in the Japanese sense).

2330 and I have begun to sip another whiskey. Feeling good. Four beers to go. But I have the strange feeling that I am on my third whiskey. Hmm. Theoretically this should only be the second whiskey. Oh well, what the hell: it is, after all, New Year's Eve...
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?