Friday, December 01, 2006

 

Nefarious Urinary Activity

(3)

The most persistent of all individual encounters during my walks in the Southglenn Maul during the early '90s were those with an anonymous woman. I had never met her or talked to her. But for at least a year I would meet her in the maul during my walks. She was as much a fan as the Jewish Optometrist. It was her job, apparently, to remind me of my little perversion (described recently on Non Serviam) of pants-peeing in DeCovend Park.

I remembered her from one of those occasions: I had been relaxing in the park on my blanket. I was reading and drinking Diet Pepsi. She was sitting at a table alone, about 50 feet away. She was faced away from me about 135 degrees. We seemed to be the only two people around. I kept track of her from time to time because I was there on a hot summer day to enjoy my private little perversion and read. I was not there to impress some strange woman with my wet shorts. Furthermore I was lying on a slope (near a brook) which hid all but my head from her view. I am sure she never saw my wet shorts (which were difficult to spot in any case). After an hour or so she left. Meanwhile I kept a lookout for other park visitors; I did not wish to be discovered doing my private little thing.

But apparently somebody was watching: a Gerash agent. This agent was probably the same Gerash agent who later that day entered my car in the Ice Arena parking lot and rotated the rear view mirror clockwise to the stops, informing me - in effect - that my nefarious urinary activities had been well observed.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?