Wednesday, December 06, 2006

 

Judeo Barfalonity

(6)

During those few years I would often meet 'mixed' couples: black men with white women. They would be obviously 'together.' Sometimes they would be holding hands. I met them in the maul every day. The black dude was usually very black. The white chick was usually very white. We always met head-on, which is to say that I first noticed them as we approached each other in the maul. On those rare occasions where I did not notice their approach, I was always alerted by loud talking on the part of the black male, who was always smiling as we made eye contact.

I remember (thump) that after it dawned on me that I was experiencing a bizarre situation, I undertook to test my various hypotheses concerning my growing consternation that my life was being fucked up by Extreme Wierdness. I did all of the usual Logico-Scientific tests. You know me: I am not a true believer.

All of those tests turned out to be positive.

I am not a fan of Judeo Barfalonity.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?