Friday, December 01, 2006

 

Invasion

(2)

This post branches directly from (2) below, wherein I describe many close encounters with a certain Jewish fella while walking in the (Southglenn) maul. These were not the only strange encounters during that time (the early half of the '90s). Sometimes, after I had mentioned a certain person in my 'drog,' I would meet that person (tap) in the maul soon after (within a few days) of writing the 'post.' It was very clear that these encounters were not coincidental: Gerash was arranging these encounters. One effect of these encounters was to reinforce my conviction that Gerash was reading my 'drog.' It was - as I would later discover - a typical stalker tactic. The 'messages' in this case were: '(1) I read your computer diary. (2) You are correct in your conjectures regarding this person. (3) I can still 'summon up' this person. Such is my power.'

This is pretty elaborate stuff, a labor of love/hate (obsession). A further message might be that, 'My money is my weapon.' 'Money buys' (stomp) people.

As I write this I have in mind a young girl with a Jewish-sounding last name who was one of Jenniffer's 'friends.' The name escapes me at the moment. But the message in that case was also, 'She was my personal agent who invaded your family via a 'friendship' with your daughter Jenniffer.' It was an unmistakable message. Gerash wanted me to know that even some of my children's 'friends' were, in effect, his agents. I would later conclude that his 'agents' included some of Kootch's 'friends' also. Gerash was invading our family with his 'agents.'

This sounds bizarre. Unbelievable.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?