Sunday, December 31, 2006

 

Feeling GOOD

(2)

Now, at 2015, I am down from that spike (thump) feeling only fairly good, but good enough.

This You Tube video reminded me of what it is like to be gassed. My guess is that they hit her with a mild dose of Throat Gas. Had it been a large dose she would have been coughing so violently that she would have been throwing up in her mouth. It seems a blessing that (tap) 'they' are now using 'RF' (really, EME (ElectroMagnetic Energy) in the VLF range) in place of gas. I am celebrating this reduction in violence every day by signing in to my computer with the password, WELLDONE ( as in 'overcooked.' I mention this only because I intend to change the password for the New Year).

If you like fun little Internet Games this may be a real find. I've only tried one or two, but I'll come back to it several days from now. Being gassed again, as above (or below). I just tried a few of the games. I liked Sand. Begin with 'earth.'

2104 and I just checked in to the LR. Set the TiVo to CNN. I'm about 30 percent through the sixth beer. I appear to have zero agenda. This could be a very skinny night, blogwise, but I'm only about halfway through the beer and a third of the way through the whiskey, and anything could happen. Stay tuned.

2124 and I just finished the sixth beer. I shall now whip up another glass of ice, booze, and caffine-free Diet Pepsi...

2130 and I'm back. Will the booze nudge me out of my 3.2 doldrums? We shall see...

By the way I should mention that I am much indebted to my favorite blogs this year and I should mention them here. First, of course, is the MSNBC Science section (not exactly a blog) which leads to a number of other sources of information, among them being Cosmic Log, my favorite. Then there is Clicked, my second choice. Those two are blogs. Great Blogs. I have other favorite blogs too, most of which I read on a weekly basis. (Booze has gone down the tube at 2155. Rats. But I am again feeling GOOD.)
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?