Tuesday, December 05, 2006

 

Constructing Racism: Very Black; Very White

(5)

The previous posts tonight were only prelude. My intention tonight was to describe a very strange (tap) series of incidents related to the theme described previously wherein The Stalker sends the message, 'I know where you are right now.' (The Stalker may have intended other messages too, but we need to keep it simple.) Previous examples of meeting people who were mentioned in my 'drog' were intended to prepare you for this idea. Here is the idea:

The Stalker wanted to grab my attention in a way which was not obvious to other people, and at the same time he wanted to do it in public, and he wanted it to be obvious to me. But folks like the two who were mentioned previously were fairly rare. The Stalker wanted a daily (thump) experience. How?

The Stalker came up with the (thump) idea of 'meeting (thump) me in the maul.' These 'meetings' were to be 'invisible' in the sense that the folks who surrounded me at the time would be oblivious: Only I would 'get the message' of our mutual interaction (tap) which would be invisibile to others. How to do that?

Answer: Racism. The Stalker needed to suddenly grab my attention, racewise. Toward this end he began a campaign of paying couples to 'meet' me during my walks in the Southglenn Maul. A typical couple would consist of a very white young girl and a very black young boy. Very black!
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?