Friday, November 17, 2006

 

Sometimes a Tie is Just a Tie


(3)

So I went into the LR and abandoned 3.2 beer in favor of some whiskey. Then I sat down on the couch and played the tivo version of NBC Nightly news.

I snapped this photo just as Brian Williams said, 'Sometimes a tie is just a tie.' I knew that.

The whiskey has improved my mood a bit, but I doubt that I will continue in the usual vein. Is it sleep deprivation? Something else? I don't know. Will I return tonight? I don't know.

What will I do now? Maybe I'll go to Comcast and kick ass on the chessboard. I've been kicking a lot of ass there recently... Want to get your sorry Jewish ass kicked by a half-Irishman? Then join me there. Eheh. I have no doubt whatsoever that I have kicked a lot of sorry Jewish ass there recently.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?